Stream A: The Principles of Asset Management (hosted by NxtGen)
This stream is tailored to organisations and individuals in established organisations who are new to asset management. The sessions will:
- explain and explore the principles of asset management
- provide examples of good practice
- allow delegates to put theory into practice in a safe environment and receive feedback from an expert
Stream B: Developing Asset Management Capability
This stream is aimed at those who are experienced in the Day's Theme. Delegates will share and learn from one another’s successes (or otherwise) in traditional and non-traditional sectors through discussions and other interactive sessions.
Stream C: Seeking Asset Management Excellence
Aimed at those with considerable experience in the Day's Theme and who are interested in understanding how the challenges are evolving and helping to define excellence in this field.
Stream D: Special Focus Stream: Solving Intelligence
From using subject matter experts to smart technology, the Internet of Things and machine learning, this stream will explore the evolution (or revolution) in the tools and systems deployed for ever-more informed and ever-faster decision-making. This stream will focus on technology and providing delegates the opportunity to attend demonstrations.
Stream E: Developing Asset Management Knowledge
Facilitated by representatives of the IAM, this work stream will provide a forum for members and non-members to hear more about the knowledge being generated by the Institute and other activities being undertaken. From Subject Specific Guidelines to professional developmentand the increasing international activities of members, this stream will provide the opportunity to engage with leaders within the Institute. Delegates will be able to:
- understand how new developments affect them
- provide feedback on how publications, engagement and networking opportunities and other services are meeting their needs
- help shape the future of how the Institute raises its profile and the profile of the profession