Professionals in any discipline, who are involved in promoting and delivering more effective Asset Management, should consider joining the IAM.
We offer a wide range of membership types for individuals and organisations, which are summarised below and full details appear on the pages for Individual or Corporate Membership.
The IAM is an independent, not-for-profit membership organisation and Learned Society. It is owned by the Membership, which is represented in various constituencies by the Council and controls the direction and activities of the Institute.
The benefits of Individual Membership of the IAM include:
• Professional engagement
• Personal Development and recognition of competence
• Contribute through projects and work groups
• Annual lecture & dinner
• Annual members’ conference
• Discounts on IAM endorsed seminars and events
• Knowledge & information (reserved for Members)
• Post Nominals (MIAM / FIAM for Members and Fellows respectively)
• Assets Magazine
• Exclusive access to online knowledge
• Access to online discussion board
• Regional meetings in some places
• Stand for Council membership
The benefits of Corporate Membership of the IAM include:
• Free company listing in the IAM Directory
• Use of the IAM member mark to Corporate Members in accordance with conditions and use the description ‘Corporate Member of the Institute of Asset Management’ on stationery and websites.
• Nominate employees to receive member benefits (except competence recognition and post-nominals) such as events at Individual Member rates
• Employees are exempt Joining Fee if joining as an Individual
• Priority engagement with projects and activities
• Discounted and priority sponsorship opportunities
• Corporate protected access to an online library and web pages
• Stand for Corporate Membership of Council