If you've recently started your asset management career, whether from another discipline, as a student or as a graduate, the IAM provides opportunities for new asset management professionals to learn, share and network through its NxtGen initiative.
NxtGen: Is it for me?
IAM NxtGen is aimed at anyone who is new to asset management – that includes individuals starting out in their asset management careers, people in related roles and those wishing to learn more about the subject, as well as students and graduates. Our members typically have less than 3 years’ professional or academic experience in asset management.
NxtGen is a lively, proactive community of professionals who are new to asset management with a great enthusiasm for the discipline. Whether a student, graduate or professional from another discipline, IAM NxtGen members beginning an asset management career come together to learn, develop their careers, share experiences and meet others in the industry.
- Free to join for paying members
- Interactive Talks from the Top
- NxtGen socials
- Community discussion and networking
- Exclusive to Student and Associate members
- Free to join
- Mentoring programme with personalised development plan
- Site visits
- IAM Qualifications support
- Valuable networking events
Additional NxtGen member benefits
- Access to NxtGen webinars, recorded and made available online
- Eligibility to be nominated for the NxtGen Award, one of the categories of the prestigious IAM Awards presented each year
- Opportunities to present NxtGen sessions at the IAM Conferences
- Possible opportunities for features in the IAM's flagship members' magazine, Assets
NxtGen Vision & Objectives
To be recognised as the leading group for those in the early stages of their asset management careers.
- Develop an engaged community of the next generation of asset management professionals
- Promote asset management as a discipline and career choice to students, graduates and professionals
- Support the individual journey of our members, building knowledge, experience and competence
- Champion the views of NxtGen members
- Support the growth and development of the wider IAM
See the friendly faces behind the NxtGen initiative and read about the work that they do.
About the NxtGen Committee
Linked in Join the discussion! Share your ideas or ask questions of the IAM NxtGen community.
Follow IAM NxtGen on Twitter for the latest updates, reminders and photos of our socials!