Introducing IAM USA
The IAM USA Chapter has been established to provide asset management professionals, and others interested in the field, to add to, and share their knowledge of good practices for managing infrastructure assets. We promote an understanding of the ISO 55000 family of standards and work to simplify collaboration and communication among chapter members. We aim to support the growth of the IAM by promoting and demonstrating the value of membership. We promote the exchange of ideas through professional networking and social events at the national as well as the local branch level.
Register for Chapters and Branches
- We provide access to IAM's international knowledge, network, and offerings.
- We are expanding the services of the IAM, with a focus on adding value to our local network.
- We offer an interdisciplinary network for the exchange of experiences, to cultivate contacts, to learn from each other and share knowledge.
- We help to establish the contact between you, the IAM, and related organizations.
- We organise an annual Asset Management Conference in North America and keep you up to date on our social media platforms.
- We seek to apply and develop knowledge in asset management and promote good practices based on local experience and methodologies.
- We offer access to IAM exams (Certificate and Diploma) and promote opportunities for education regarding the ISO Standards.
Read more about the USA Chapter
View USA Branches
Follow the IAM USA on Twitter