24 - 26 June 2019
Our global flagship event, designed to engage all members of the asset Management community
The IAM 2019 Annual Conference will explore the best of asset management in the context of the rapid advances of our Digital World. The programme will cover the challenges faced from emerging disrupters, and the opportunities from new enablers, including digital twins, 3D modelling, digital line of sight, right sourcing and associated information management.
Running across the three days, delegates will have a choice from streams covering Expert Insight, NxtGen Development and Global News - the latter showcasing best practice case studies bringing to life what’s happening in the asset management space around the world.
The event attracts over 400 delegates from around the world and offers a blend of formal learning, inspirational thought leadership, informal networking and social opportunities, as well as an interactive exhibition area offering the chance to discuss the latest innovations in asset management services and tools.
Sponsor & Exhibitor opportunities
- Knowledge and insight from speakers of a wide range of professional backgrounds
- Multiple topic streams
- Great networking opportunities
- Corporate exhibition stands
- Free IAM Qualifications exams for delegates
- Delegate bag with merchandise and information
- Evening Social and networking events
- "Meet and greet" for partners of delegates and other non-delegates to explore the city during the conference
- Conference presentations available to delegates after the event
- Lunch and refreshments included
Please note payment must be received 30 days from the date of the invoice or before the date of the event, whichever is sooner. Your booking will only be validated once your payment has been received.