25 - 27 June 2018
The IAM Annual Conference 2018 focused on asset management in the context of Growth, Innovation & Transformation, and Resilience. Running across the three days was array of work streams designed to engage all members of the asset management community. The programme was packed with technical content in the form of plenary presentations, workshops and interactive panel sessions.
The event attracts over 350 delegates from over 35 different countries and offers a multitude of formal and informal networking opportunities as well as an exhibition area offering the latest innovations in asset management tools and services.
Sponsor & Exhibitor opportunities
- Knowledge and insight from speakers of a wide range of professional backgrounds
- Multiple topic streams
- Great networking opportunities
- Corporate exhibition stands
- Free IAM Qualifications exams for paying Whole Event delegates
- Delegate bag with merchandise and information
- "Meet and greet" for partners of delegates and other non-delegates to explore the city during the conference
- Presentation slides and resources available to delegates post-event
- Lunch and refreshments included
Already joining us? Tweet about it using #AnnConf18!