The ticket options for the IAM Asset Management Conference 2018 are detailed below.
Bookings can be made online through the online portal. Alternatively, you can call the IAM Office on +44 (0) 8454 560 565, or complete and return a booking form below.
27 & 28 November
Conference, Annual Lecture,
Dinner & Awards
27 & 28 November
Annual Dinner &
| The prices listed below are not inclusive of a 20% VAT, which will be applied during the booking process. Early Booking applies until 30 September 2018.
|Early Booking |
|£390 | $490 |
|£550 | $690 |
|£175 | $215 |-
||£450 | $565
||£600 | $750
||£195 | $245
|Early Booking |
|£530 | $665 |
|£700 | $875 |
|£195 | $245 |-
||£570 | $715
||£780 | $975
||£230 | $290
If you are not already registered with the IAM, non-members will be required to register a few details and verify their email address during the booking process. If using a professional email address and your organisation is a corporate member, the member discount will automatically be applied to your booking.
Book your place
Download Booking Form
Accommodation - discounted rate available
Accommodation is not included as part of any bookings via the IAM. However, the IAM has secured a discounted room rate for delegates wishing to stay at the Park Plaza hotel.
Discounted bookings can be made using this link, https://www.parkplaza.com/iamc18. Bookings are direct with the hotel, contact details are available here.
Corporate tables of 10 are available at the Dinner, with a discount for Corporate and Patron members of the IAM. If you wish to book a table, you will need to complete and return a booking form.
The Lecture is free of charge, however this event is likely to be fully booked and it is therefore necessary to register in advance to attend.
IAM Qualifications exams
IAM Certificate and Diploma exam sessions take place on each day of the conference - these sessions are complementary to full price ticket holders only. Places on these exams must be booked by contacting Exams@theIAM.org.
- One speaker per session may attend the day on which they are presenting for free. Speakers wishing to also attend the remaining day of the conference can book this at a discounted rate.
- For additional speakers presenting a session, a fee applies to attend. Additional speakers may book the day on which they are speaking only, or book the whole conference at a discounted rate.
- The Annual Dinner and Awards Ceremony are separate to the conference and normal booking fees apply for conference speakers wishing to attend these events.
Shortlisted IAM Awards nominees
- One individual per shortlisted Awards nomination will be invited to attend the Annual Dinner free of charge.
- Additional nominees in group nominations wishing to attend will need to book separately.
- Nominators of shortlisted nominees are encouraged to attend and may book at a 50% discount if booked within the Early Booking window.
Contact the Events Team to book your free or discounted place:
+ 44 (0) 8454 560 565
Terms & Conditions
By booking the Asset Management Conference, Annual Lecture, Dinner and Awards Ceremony, the following terms and conditions apply.
Photography and filming
Photography and filming will occur throughout the Asset Management Conference, Annual Lecture, Dinner and Awards Ceremony. These images and videos will be used by the Institute of Asset Management and may be published on our website, social media and circulated to media organisations for publication or transmission.
A list of all delegates in attendance will be available during the conference. This list will include only the names and organisations of attendees, and no other personal or contact details. If you wish to be removed from this list, please contact the IAM prior to the conference.
If you cancel your booking, the following refund policy applies:
- 32+ days before event start date - a full refund will be issued
- 15 - 31 days before event start date - a 50% refund will be issued
- 0 - 14 days before event start date - no refund will be issued
The IAM reserves the right to cancel any event. In this case, the full fee will be refunded unless a mutually convenient transfer can be arranged.
Overseas delegates must pay the VAT charged on their invoice as conferences that take place in the UK are liable for UK VAT (they are classed under VAT legislation as 'services' and therefore VAT is chargeable at source). Overseas delegates may be able to claim this VAT back from the UK VAT office later.
For information on reclaiming VAT see Notice no 723A which can be obtained from the HM Revenue & Customs website.
If you have any questions or need any further information, contact the IAM Events Team at Events@theIAM.org.