The IAM is a not for profit membership organisation that exists to advance for the public benefit the science and practice of asset management.
Our priorities are to promote and enable the generation and application of knowledge, training and good practice, and to help individuals become demonstrably competent.
Our mission is to:
- raise awareness of the existing knowledge base
- generate growth in the knowledge base
- disseminate knowledge
- influence public policy and industry practice
- deliver valuable services to our members
- manage a robust, sustainable organisation.
We welcome the support of either organisations or individuals who want to join us in developing this exciting discipline. By becoming a Member, you can demonstrate your support and show colleagues or clients and suppliers your commitment to the principles and practice of asset management for business benefit. Join us today!