The IAM’s activities focus on delivering its key objectives, namely:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction from improved performance and control of service delivery.
- The ability to achieve and demonstrate best value-for money.
- Improved risk management and corporate governance - with a clear audit trail.
- Optimised return on investment and/or growth.
- Improved health, safety and environmental performance.
- Confidence from long-term planning, better sustainability and performance.
- Improved corporate reputation, including enhanced shareholder value, greater staff satisfaction and more efficient procurement and supply chain.
The IAM is involved in a range of events, including events organised by the IAM and events organised by its partners. The IAM will also endorse the events of others, where their objectives align with those of the IAM and there is evident benefit for our Members. Apply for Endorsement
The IAM undertakes specialised projects to generate material that will help IAM members and others to improve their management of assets - and gain the benefits that follow. These projects are led by IAM teams that often incorporate external partners.