JOINING THE IAM
To determine which class of membership is suitable for you or you have not yet chosen one, please look at the relevant details on the Individual Membership or Corporate Membership pages.
We do not sell or pass your personal data on to any other organisations and any IAM staff or Members who need access to your data (for example, Membership Committee) are obliged to use this information only for the purpose for which they have access.
We request that you give both your work address and personal details so that we can remain in contact with you should any of your details change. (Members who change jobs or move house do not always remember to tell us!)
If you are registered and would like to amend your grade, please login and click here, or go to Membership – Members Area - Amend Grade of Membership.
- Affiliate 12 months limited access to the website and downloads.
- Associate You will need to apply for Associate Membership before you can proceed to full membership.
- Student Please complete your personal details to become an Affiliate Member. You can then log into the IAM website, click on 'Members Area' and then 'Amend Grade of Membership' to gain access to the application page. Click on Student Member application – complete and submit the details
- Mailing List You will not have access to downloads and your access to the website will be restricted.
- Corporate Membership Apply for corporate membership
- Academic Membership Please enter details if your company is engaged in bona fide higher education. The IAM Office will then be in touch to discuss this further.
- Government Membership Please enter details if your company is a Not-For-Profit/NGO or Government Authority. The IAM Office will then be in touch to discuss this further.