The first section provides a listing of jobs and vacancies that are likely to be of interest to our Members. Advertisements are free for a reasonable period - as long as they are genuine vacancies (and not simply trawling for CVs).
We may later make a Directory of CVs so if you have an opinion about this feel free to tell the CEO. Contact Us.
Services & Suppliers
Our directory of suppliers and services are concerned with the management of physical assets. Corporate Members are entitled to a basic entry free of charge and non-members may pay a nominal fee for an entry. It is possible to buy an enhanced listing with more detail. If you would like to be listed, click here.
- The IAM does not endorse listed suppliers except where specifically marked.
To assist you in your search, the service listing will be divided into the ten categories shown below - but if you think we need to expand this list please tell us.
- PAS55 Assessment: Providers of services associated with the assessment of an organisation's compliance with PAS55.
- Training: Providers of training services relating to asset management, in particular in line with the Competence Framework.
- Technical Services: Providers of equipment, maintenance services and tools for application in asset management.
- Consultancy Services: Companies specialising in all aspects of physical asset management.
- Software: Companies specialising in the provision of software products.
- Safety: Companies specialising in the provision of safety equipment and services.
- Products: Asset management centred products.
- Inspection Services: Specialist equipment / inspections.
- Academic: Relevant bodies (possibly linked with the creation of qualifications or courses mapped to the IAM Competences Framework).