The IAM is open to all types of organisation for Corporate Membership. Your organisation may wish to join due to an interest in asset management, a desire to support the IAM, or to support and develop your employees.
Read our Code of conduct
Benefits of Corporate Membership
For your employees
- Free Individual Membership for Key Contact
- A discount for Individual Membership
- Exemption from the joining fee for Individual Membership
- Discounts on books & publications
- Discounts on IAM Events
For your organisation
- Use of the description ‘Corporate Member of the Institute of Asset Management’ and use of the IAM Corporate Member logos on website, stationery and publications
- Free company listing in the IAM Corporate Directory
- Priority access to exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
- Priority involvement in IAM projects and activities
- Ability to become an Endorsed Trainer or Endorsed Assessor
- Stand for election to Council representing Corporate Members
- Access to members-only magazine, Assets
Check if you already have corporate membership. View our Corporate Directory here.
Levels of Membership
Enjoy all the benefits of full Corporate Membership.
Higher education organisations are entitled to Corporate Membership at a significant reduction (whether or not the academic staff are Individual Members in their own right).
Academic organisations can join as a Corporate Member if they have current students who hold Student Membership of the IAM.
Academic staff and Students are entitled to the additional Corporate Member benefits and are exempt from the Joining Fee to become an Individual Member if the Academic Organisation is a Corporate Member.
Not for profit organisations, NGOs and Government authorities and departments are entitled to a significant discount in accordance with the IAM’s obligation as a learned society to:
- Advance for public benefit the science and practice of asset management
- Promote and recognise high standards of practice and professional competence
- Generate widespread awareness and understanding of the discipline
Employees of these organisations are entitled to additional discounts and are exempt from the joining fee to become Individual Members if their organisation is a Corporate Member.
We are grateful for the support of our Patrons.