One of the IAM’s Enduring Objectives relates to furthering the capability of those within the profession through personal development and recognition. The latter is achieved through the provision of IAM Certificate and Diploma qualifications, now recognised all over the world.
Since the launch of these qualifications in 2013, there has been a year on year increase in candidate numbers with over 7000 people having sat IAM exams within 28 countries.
With a commitment to continuously improving services, the IAM has partnered with Pearson Vue, the world’s largest computer-based testing provider. This partnership provides efficient delivery of exams across the world, increasing the user experience by making exams more accessible, the booking process simpler whilst offering improved support. Examinations are now available locally across the globe, with candidates selecting when and where they want to take them. This is achieved through our partnership with PearsonVue.
Through Pearson Vue, our exams can be taken at either one of over 5,500 centres in 180 countries around the world at a venue set up and facilitated by one of our exam approved Endorsed Training Providers, or at home, through the secure and monitored OnVue exam portal.
Benefits for employees
- IAM qualifications are measured against national and international standards and will help you to demonstrate your knowledge and commitment to learning and development.
- Our qualifications support longer-term career development, although we strive to support professional development at every level.
- With over 5000 test centres Internationally, open 5 days a week, you can book online, selecting a date, time and venue that’s best for you. Or take the test online at home anytime.
- The latest IAM qualification questions have been created by an expert panel of international authors and the IAM is currently in the process of seeking Regulated status.
- Successful candidates can now share their achievements quickly and easily with digital badging. Badges can be added to email signatures, your LinkedIn profile and CV
- Candidates can access examinations and support throughout all time zones
- Exam fees can be paid in 8 currencies
- Exam results are available online within 24 hours of your exam
Benefits for employers
- IAM qualifications offers you a way of efficiently developing your staff’s knowledge and insight, enabling them to progress within your business and helping you to achieve success
- They support your commitment to staff training and the wider asset management community
- The offer an opportunity to evaluate individual training needs and to structure training
- They enables you to assess and measure staff recruitment, career progression and promotion
- Discounts are available if more than 10 examinations are booked
- You will be able to see the exam results for your members of staff if you have paid for their examinations
Discover the IAM Qualifications
An introductory qualification aimed at those who are new to the discipline of asset management or who have some initial experience and would like to gain a formal asset management qualification.Find out more
A more advanced qualification aimed at individuals with prior asset management knowledge and experience, typically working in or preparing for specialist or management roles.Find out more
IAM Qualification Endorsed Training Providers
The IAM appoints Endorsed Training Providers (ETPs) Globally. Our objective is to provide a directory of suitable, reputable training providers who deliver relevant training through knowledgeable instructors.