Corporate membership can gain recognition in the field of asset management for your company. With opportunities for continuing professional development at all levels, you can develop your skills and knowledge.
As an IAM Corporate Member you receive
- Use of The IAM Corporate Member logo on your website
- Priority in exhibition and sponsorship opportunities and discounts
- Priority involvement in IAM Projects
- Eligibility to stand for election to Council
- Support and development of your employees
- Free Individual Membership for key contact and discounts for all staff
The Corporate Directory lists all of our current Corporate Members and provides links to their services.
IAM Endorsed Schemes
The IAM provides endorsement of training and assessment providers. The Endorsed Schemes aim to provide suitable, high quality and reputable services delivered by knowledgeable professionals.
The IAM gives endorsement only to organisations and individuals operating to the highest standards of integrity, so that individuals, organisations and their stakeholders can have confidence in the competence and capability of the service they choose.
The Endorsed Schemes are accessible all over the world, with trainers and assessors appointed globally.
IAM Endorsed Trainers Scheme
This scheme endorses training providers to deliver specified asset management courses. This can be any or all of the following:
- The IAM Qualifications
- The IAM 6 Short Course Modules
- The IAM Foundation Award
- The Executive briefing
Endorsed Trainers Directory
IAM Endorsed Assessors Scheme
This scheme endorses assessors to assess organisations’ asset management systems against either or both of the following standards:
- ISO 55001
- BSI PAS 55