Asset Management Multi-Sector Share Event (IAM, IoW & PiG)
University of Bath
Chancellors building 1.12
Date & Time:
10 May 2022
13:30 - 17:45 BST
Regional / Branch Event
N.B - All bookings for this event are being managed by the Institute of Water via the link below.
To book your place on this event follow this link - Book Now
This is a fantastic opportunity to hear from a wide range of senior asset management professionals representing the Rail, Highways, Water, Gas, Defence and Maritime Industries.
Speakers have been asked to reflect on their organisation’s asset management journey or a component of that journey to date as well as their learnings and plans - this means that the presentations will be wide and varied.
This Asset Management Share provides a unique opportunity to benchmark learnings and best practices from leading infrastructure and industrial sectors. There will be plenty of time for questions as well as networking, so, whether you are an experienced asset management professional or new to the discipline, this event will provide an opportunity to learn and develop as well as network. We do hope that you can join us.
The programme for the afternoon is as follows:
- 13:30 - Arrival, tea, coffee
- 14:00 - Welcome and introduction by Prof Ruth Allen FREng (Immediate past Area President of the Institute of Water)
Sector specific presentations from:
- Rail - Nick Crocker - Head of Asset Management, FirstGroup plc
- Highways - Leonie Mackenzie - Monitoring and RIS Compliance Director, Strategy and Planning, National Highways
- Water - Warren Bullough - Chief Engineer Asset Supportability and Range Management, United Utilities
- Gas - James Harrison - Director of London Network, Cadent Gas Limited
- Defence - Pierre-Michaël Delamotte MSc CEng MIAM MIET - Strategic Asset Management Lead, Atkins, ADS&T
- Maritime - Neil Chaplin - Head of Asset Management, RNLI
- Water - Lisa Gahan - Regulatory Director, South West Water
- 17:20 to 17:45 - The event will conclude with a panel discussion and Q&A chaired by Prof Ruth Allen FREng
This is a joint event run by the Institute of Water, the The Institute of Asset Management and The Pipeline Industries Guild and is free to attend for members.
Rail - Head of Asset Management, FirstGroup
Highways - Monitoring and RIS Compliance Director, Strategy and Planning, Highways England
Water - United Utilities
Gas - Director of London Network, Cadent Gas
Pierre Michael Delamotte
Defence - Strategic Asset Management Lead, ADS&T
Maritime - Head of Asset Management, RNLI
Water - Regulatory Director, South West Water